Why you ask?

My photo
My name is Jessica, I'm 24. My ultimate goal is to stop biting my nails and grow them out... They only way to achieve that is to keep them polished, therefore I have taken up the hobby of nail art. I am in noway a professional and just do this for fun. Feel free to take some of my ideas and make them your own! Also, PLEASE don't steal my pictures.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

1 year down, a BILLION to go!

Tomorrow is my 1 year wedding anniversary with the best husband a girl could ask for. We are going to get sushi to celebrate and so of course I need celebration nails! I am currently obsessed with Finger Paint Pretty as a Portrait and OPI Fairy Dust so I HAD to do a mani using both.

I started out with Pretty as a Portrait as my base color then applied one coat of Fairy Dust on top for a little sparkle. I then stamped a very pretty floral pattern using Bundle Monster BM11 image plate.


I used Sally Hansen Silver Sweep for the image. I liked the idea of having the sparkle behind the flowers instead of over them. It creates some depth.



What do you think? I like it pretty well. I started the night intending to do Art Deco Chevron nails but... my scotch tape was being rude. lol


This picture definitely doesn't do these polishes justice. :-( I'm working on making my pictures better!


Here's a look at my work station after I was finished... Notice my husband playing FIFA on the XBOX in the background. Haha. He's the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment